1 bedroom flat for saleHartley Apartments at Harrow Square, 51 College Road, Harrow, HA1
- Open plan living/dining
- Total area: 570 sq ft/53.0 sq m
- South facing balcony
- Stainfree Style carpet with underlay to bedrooms
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Downlighters to hallway, kitchen, living area and bathroom
- Superfast broadband (subject to subscription)
- Lifts to all floors
- On-site property management through Barratt Residential Asset Management (BRAM)
- A ten-year NHBC Buildmark Warranty for your new home
This apartment with a SOUTH FACING BALCONY overlooking Harrow on the Hill offers an open plan living/dining and a fully-fitted German kitchen with Electrolux appliances and ENGINEERED FLOORING. The bedroom features Stainfree Style carpet with underlay and USB points. There is a chrome hinged bath screen by Merlyn Showers and CERAMIC WALL TILES to the bathroom. Totalling 570 sq ft/53.0 sq m.
- Kitchen / Lounge / Dining - 7.44 x 3.35m (24'4'' x 10'11'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.39 x 3.03m (14'4'' x 9'11'')
- Balcony - 1.75 x 3.2m (5'8'' x 10'5'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45267732.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1_19. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.