1 bedroom apartment for saleOne bedroom apartment at 250 City Road Sales & Marketing Suite, 250 City Road, London, EC1V 2QQ
- One Bedroom
- Winter Garden
- Open-plan living space
- Fitted wardrobes
- Under floor heating throughout
- Comfort Cooling throughout
- Total 705 sqft / 65.4 sq m
- 24 hour concierge
- 5* health centre to include pool and spa, seventh floor roof top gym and residents' only business lounge
- Approximately 2 acres of public realm by award winning landscape architects Gillespies LLP.
London EC1V 2QQ
Carrara Tower - Unit 5.03 - One Bedroom - £885,000
This stunning 1 bedroom apartment boasts a spacious open plan living area, with windows on three sides, including a large north-facing Winter Garden area. Enjoy attractive views through floor to ceiling Juliette balcony doors towards the City Road Basin. The well-proportioned living space allows for a formal dining area in addition to a breakfast bar, which is incorporated into a sleek, modern, fully fitted kitchen. Perfect for entertaining guests or relaxing, and flooded with natural light, this is a bright, appealing, and relaxing living space.
The large double bedroom is beautifully arranged, featuring top of the range fully fitted wardrobes and a floor to ceiling window. Across the hall is a luxurious four piece bathroom, including a porcelain bath, tiled wet room shower, chrome heated towel rails and composite stone top vanity units.
This stunning home also features zoned underfloor heating and comfort cooling running throughout, which completes the five star specification, selected by experts in their field.
Outside the apartment, our residents are guaranteed peace of mind by our 24/7 concierge and security teams and have excellent on-site amenities including a state of the art swimming pool and spa complex, a fully equipped rooftop gym and a resident's only business lounge.
- Located in Zone 1
- Nearest underground stations are Old Street (0.4 miles) and Angel (0.5 miles), on the Northern Line.
- King's Cross St Pancras (1 stop from Angel) will provide connections via the Victoria, Circle, Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan and Northern lines as well as National Rail and Eurostar
- Excellent Overground rail links provide immediate access across London and beyond via Old Street, Liverpool Street, Farringdon and King's Cross St Pancras.
- Crossrail connection at nearby Farringdon Station will provide quick access to Tottenham Court Road (2 mins), Canary Wharf (8 mins), Paddington (8 mins) and Heathrow Airport (32 mins)
- Around 200 million passengers will travel on Crossrail each year.
The opening of Crossrail in 2018 will transport an estimated 1.5 million passengers into the City daily. The Crossrail station at Farringdon will be just 1.1 miles away and will provide access to Heathrow Airport in 32 minutes.
Located just eight minutes' walk from Old Street, 250 City Road is a landmark development designed by world renowned architects Foster + Partners. These spectacular apartments and penthouses offer stunning City views as well as a host of residents' facilities including a gym and terrace, luxurious 20-metre swimming pool and spa, concierge facilities and residents' lounge.
Two acres of landscaping at the heart of the scheme plays host to cafés, restaurants, retail outlets, creative workspaces and a 4* hotel. Public areas are fully Wi-Fi enabled.
250 City Road Sales & Marketing Suite, 250 City Road, London EC1V 2QQ.
Open daily 10am - 6pm - Late night openings on Wednesdays until 8pm and early closure on Sundays at 4pm
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45284451.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 503250CR. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Berkeley Homes (North East London) Ltd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.