1 bedroom apartment for saleOne Bedroom Apartment at 250 City Road, City Road, London, EC1V 2QQ
- Winter Garden
- Open-plan living space
- Fitted wardrobes
- Under floor heating throughout
- Total 705 sqft / 65.5 sq m
- 24 hour concierge
- 5* health centre to include pool and spa, seven floor roof top gym and residents' only business lounge
- Comfort Cooling throughout
- Interiors by world renowned designer Darling Associates
- 8 minutes walk from Old Street Tube station situated on the Northern Line
London EC1V 2QQ
Carrara Tower - Unit 5.03 - One Bedroom - £885,000
This stunning 1 bedroom apartment boasts a spacious, open plan living area which is complimented by a large, north-facing Winter Garden. Perfect for entertaining guests or relaxing, the floor to ceiling windows allow copious amounts of natural light to calmly flood the room, creating a bright, appealing living space.
The large double bedroom is beautifully designed, featuring more top of the range floor to ceiling windows as well as a number of fully fitted wardrobes, which provide ample storage space, and even a dressing area. The sleek, modern four piece bathroom includes a porcelain bath as well as a tiled wet room shower, chrome heated towel rails and composite stone top vanity units.
This stunning home benfits from zoned underfloor heating and comfort cooling running throughout for a quiet, efficient climate control system with the five star specifications being individually selected by experts in their field.
Our residents are guaranteed peace of mind by our 24/7 concierge and security teams and are also free to enjoy the onsite amenities, including a state of the art swimming pool and spa complex, a fully equipped rooftop gym and a resident's business lounge.
Two acres of stunning landscaping at the heart of the scheme plays host to cafés, restaurants, retail outlets, creative workspaces and a 4* hotel. Public areas are fully Wi-Fi enabled. Workplaces in the City and Central London are just a short walk away, 250 City Road connects Tech City with the cultural attractions of Islington and the city beyond.
- Located in Zone 1
- Nearest underground stations are Old Street (0.4 miles) and Angel (0.5 miles), both with connections to the Northern Line. King's Cross St Pancras (1 stop from Angel) will provide connections via the Victoria, Circle, Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan and Northern lines as well as National Rail and Eurostar
- Excellent Overground rail links provide immediate access across London and beyond via Old Street, Liverpool Street, Farringdon and King's Cross St Pancras.
- Crossrail connection at nearby Farringdon Station will provide quick access to Tottenham Court Road (2 mins), Canary Wharf (8 mins), Paddington (8 mins) and Heathrow Airport (32 mins)
- Around 200 million passengers will travel on Crossrail each year.
The opening of Crossrail in 2018 will transport an estimated 1.5 million passengers into the City daily. The Crossrail station at Farringdon will be just 1.1 miles away and will provide access to Heathrow Airport in only 32 minutes.
250 City Road Sales & Marketing Suite, 250 City Road, London EC1V 2QQ.
Open daily 10am - 6pm - Late night openings on Thursdayss until 8pm and early closure on Sundays at 4pm
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 503250cr. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Berkeley Homes (North East London) - Investor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.