4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Garnet at Branston Leas , Acacia Lane, off Hollyhock Way, Branston, DE14
- Open plan dining room/kitchen with French doors leading to the garden
- Spacious living room with French doors leading to the garden
- Additional family room
- Master bedroom with en suite and walk-in wardrobe
- Fitted wardrobe in second bedroom
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Laundry room
- Garage and parking
- Situated just off the A38
- 10 year New Home warranty
The Garnet 4 bedroom home
The Garnet is a fantastic four bedroom detached home with open plan dining room/kitchen, spacious living room with French doors leading to the garden, additional family room and master bedroom with en suite and walk-in-wardrobe. The property also includes a garage and parking.
About the development
Our new development at Branston offers a range of two, three, four and five bedroom high quality homes, all of which have been designed with light and spacious rooms, not to mention that there's a wide variety of house designs and layouts to choose from, giving the development real kerb-appeal.
Part of a larger development at Branston Leas, the new homes will benefit from having retail facilities, a play area and beautiful new bluebell wood right on their doorstep, as well as a convenience store, pub and golf club located just down the street. Situated just off the A38, there is also great access to Burton, Derby and further afield.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45306924.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference The_Garnet. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by St Modwen Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.