2 bedroom detached house for saleThe Cadbury at Chestnut Park, North End Road, Yatton, BS49
- Detached 2 bedroom coach house with flexible living space
- Choice of Symphony kitchen with soft close drawer system
- Stylish integrated appliances incl. hob, single oven and fridge freezer
- Porcelanosa ceramic tiling to standard tiled areas
- Garage plus extra storage space
- Clean white finish throughout offering a blank canvas
- Luxurious Roca white bathroom suite with chrome fittings
- Two-year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10-year warranty
- High specification, energy efficient home saving up to 40% off your energy bills
- The pretty village of Yatton lies around 11 miles south west of Bristol and offers discerning homebuyers the ultimate lifestyle mix
Sales centre & Showhomes open daily 10am - 5pm
Plot 53: The Cadbury
The Cadbury at Chestnut Park is a wonderfully contemporary 2 bedroom detached coach house. Surrounded by countryside in its village location, The Cadbury also benefits from being just 11 miles from Bristol, making it the perfect mix of rural and city living.The open plan kitchen/living area enhances the contemporary feel and is a versatile space. Each of the two bedrooms is a comfortable double. The bathroom enjoys a contemporary Roca white suite whilst the separate utility cupboard keeps the practical elements tucked away.
Downstairs, there is a personnel door into the garage which will house the car, and also plenty of storage - ideal for bikes and other outdoor items.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
*Terms and conditions apply, see sales advisors for further details.
The pretty village of Yatton lies around 11 miles south west of Bristol and offers discerning homebuyers the ultimate lifestyle mix. With its thriving community spirit, a wide range of local amenities, excellent transport links and miles of beautiful rolling countryside on the doorstep, this delightful village represents country living at its very best.
Set on the outskirts of Yatton where there has been a settlement since pre-historic times, our superior new homes at Chestnut Park have been sympathetically designed to complement and blend in with the area’s existing countryside setting.
Situated just off the North End Road, Chestnut Park is within easy commuting distance of Bristol by rail or road. Junctions 20 (Clevedon) and 21 (Weston-super-Mare) of the M5 are each about 10 minutes drive away, whilst Yatton railway station offers fast mainline services to Bristol and London Paddington.
Yatton is perfectly located to take advantage of excellent motorway links via the M5 and a fast, regular rail service from the town’s station into Bristol. There is an hourly service between Bristol Parkway and Weston-super-Mare, and between Cardiff Central and Taunton.
- Garage -
- Store -
- Bathroom -
- Bedroom One - 3.83 x 3.05
(12'7" x 10'0")
- Bedroom Two - 3.10 x 2.83
(10'2" x 9'3")
- Kitchen - 2.73 x 3.05
(9'0" x 10'0")
- Living Area - 4.23 x 6.40
(13'11" x 21'0")
- Utility - 1.58 x 1.70
(5'2" x 5'7")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_53_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.