4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Cleeve at Chestnut Park, North End Road, Yatton, BS49
- Contemporary and spacious 4 bedroom family home in a desirable village location
- Symphony kitchen with worktops and matching laminate up-stand
- Fully integrated kitchen appliances including ceramic electric hob, electric oven and chimney style cooker hood
- Roca contemporary style white bathroom suite with chrome fittings
- Porcelanosa ceramic tiling to standard tiled areas
- Fitted wardrobes to Master bedroom and en suite to both the Master and second bedroom
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- High specification, energy efficient home saving up to 40% on your energy bills
- FLOORING included!
- With a wide range of local amenities, excellent transport links and beautiful rolling countryside on the doorstep, Chestnut Park represents country living at its very best
Sales centre & Showhomes open daily 10am - 5pm
Plot 40: The Cleeve
FLOORING INCLUDED and Home Exchange available!
Arranged over 2.5 storeys and offering four bedrooms, The Cleeve is a superb family home located in the village of Yatton, just a short journey from Bristol. For day to day living, the open plan kitchen/dining area offers versatile space enhanced by French doors, making it easy to enjoy outdoor living and entertaining. The separate utility leading off the impressively large hallway keeps the practical elements of daily life discreetly tucked away, while the home office provides dedicated quiet space for work or studying.
The living room is bright and welcoming, sharing the first floor with two of the bedrooms along with the family bathroom with both bath and walk in shower. Two generous sized double bedrooms are located on the top floor, each with their own en suite shower room. The mater bedroom also benefits from fitted wardrobes, providing stylish integrated storage.
A stylish family home in an intimate development, just 11 miles south west of Bristol, The Cleeve is perfectly placed to combine easy journeys to and from work, with the peace and quiet of the Somerset countryside.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
*Terms and conditions apply, see sales advisors for further details.
Situated just off the North End Road, Chestnut Park is within easy commuting distance of Bristol by rail or road. Junctions 20 (Clevedon) and 21 (Weston-super-Mare) of the M5 are each about 10 minutes drive away, whilst Yatton railway station offers fast mainline services to Bristol and London Paddington.
Yatton is perfectly located to take advantage of excellent motorway links via the M5 and a fast, regular rail service from the town’s station into Bristol.
- Cloaks Shower Room -
- Kitchen Dining Family Area - 5.05 x 4.13
(16'7" x 13'7")
- Study - 2.80 x 2.77
(9'2" x 9'1")
- Utility Cupboard -
- Bathroom -
- Bedroom Four - 2.14 x 2.71
(7'0" x 8'11")
- Bedroom Three - 2.84 x 3.86
(9'4" x 12'8")
- Lounge - 5.05 x 3.69
(16'7" x 12'1")
- Bedroom One - 4.40 x 3.31
(14'5" x 10'0" to 1500mm height line, excl robes)
- Bedroom Two - 5.05 x 3.04
(16'7" x 10'0" to 1500mm height line)
- En suite -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_40. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.