4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Cleeve at Chestnut Park, North End Road, Yatton, BS49
- Contemporary and spacious 4 bedroom family home in a desirable village location
- Symphony kitchen with worktops and matching laminate up-stand
- Fully integrated kitchen appliances including ceramic electric hob, electric oven and chimney style cooker hood
- Roca contemporary style white bathroom suite with chrome fittings
- Porcelanosa ceramic tiling to standard tiled areas
- Fitted wardrobes to Master bedroom
- En suite to both the Master and second bedroom
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- Choose fixtures and fittings to personalise your new Bloor home
- High specification, energy efficient home saving up to 40% on your energy bills
Sales centre & Showhomes open daily 10am - 5pm
Plot 39: The Cleeve
Arranged over 2.5 storeys and offering four bedrooms, The Cleeve is a superb family home located in the village of Yatton, just a short journey from Bristol. For day to day living, the open plan kitchen/dining area offers versatile space enhanced by French doors, making it easy to enjoy outdoor living and entertaining. The separate utility leading off the impressively large hallway keeps the practical elements of daily life discreetly tucked away, while the home office provides dedicated quiet space for work or studying.
The living room is bright and welcoming, sharing the first floor with two of the bedrooms along with the family bathroom with both bath and walk in shower. Two generous sized double bedrooms are located on the top floor, each with their own en suite shower room. The mater bedroom also benefits from fitted wardrobes, providing stylish integrated storage.
A stylish family home in an intimate development, just 11 miles south west of Bristol, The Cleeve is perfectly placed to combine easy journeys to and from work, with the peace and quiet of the Somerset countryside.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange*: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. Whether you need us to complete your chain, buy your existing home or help you downsize in the market place, we are the people to talk to.
*Terms and conditions apply, see sales advisors for further details.
The pretty village of Yatton lies around 11 miles south west of Bristol and offers discerning homebuyers the ultimate lifestyle mix. With its thriving community spirit, a wide range of local amenities, excellent transport links and miles of beautiful rolling countryside on the doorstep, this delightful village represents country living at its very best.
Set on the outskirts of Yatton where there has been a settlement since pre-historic times, our superior new homes at Chestnut Park have been sympathetically designed to complement and blend in with the area’s existing countryside setting.
Situated just off the North End Road, Chestnut Park is within easy commuting distance of Bristol by rail or road. Junctions 20 (Clevedon) and 21 (Weston-super-Mare) of the M5 are each about 10 minutes drive away, whilst Yatton railway station offers fast mainline services to Bristol and London Paddington.
Yatton is perfectly located to take advantage of excellent motorway links via the M5 and a fast, regular rail service from the town’s station into Bristol. There is an hourly service between Bristol Parkway and Weston-super-Mare, and between Cardiff Central and Taunton.
- Cloaks Shower Room -
- Kitchen Dining Family Area - 5.05 x 4.13
(16'7" x 13'7")
- Study - 2.80 x 2.77
(9'2" x 9'1")
- Utility Cupboard -
- Bathroom -
- Bedroom Four - 2.14 x 2.71
(7'0" x 8'11")
- Bedroom Three - 2.84 x 3.86
(9'4" x 12'8")
- Lounge - 5.05 x 3.69
(16'7" x 12'1")
- Bedroom One - 4.40 x 3.31
(14'5" x 10'0" to 1500mm height line, excl robes)
- Bedroom Two - 5.05 x 3.04
(16'7" x 10'0" to 1500mm height line)
- En suite -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_39_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.