3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRegis at The Lyng, Lyttleton Street, West Bromwich, B70 7SB
- Ready to move into
- Single remote garage
- Additional parking space
- Conveniently located walking distance to the town centre
- Well positioned close to excellent transport links
- Walking distance to the local primary school
- Excellent selection of pubs & resturants close by
The ground floor of this home is ideal for spending time with your family, offering a ROOMY LOUNGE as well as a fitted kitchen and dining room, perfect for spending time together as a family at meal times. The French doors make this area light and airy, giving easy access to the rear garden. Upstairs you'll find two double bedrooms with one featuring an en suite along with a single bedroom.
- Kitchen / Dining Room - 4.59 x 3.2m (15'1'' x 10'6'')
- Lounge - 3.9 x 3.5m (12'10'' x 11'6'')
- Bedroom 1 - 3.03 x 2.6m (9'11'' x 8'6'')
- En Suite - 1.88 x 1.49m (6'2'' x 4'11'')
- Bedroom 2 - 3.29 x 2.6m (10'9'' x 8'0'')
- Bedroom 3 - 2.2 x 2.02m (7'2'' x 6'8'')
- Bathroom - 2.17 x 1.7m (7'2'' x 5'7'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45319170.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_312. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.