2 bedroom terraced house for saleNewton at City Edge, Firfield Road, Blakelaw, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE5
- South facing garden
- Kitchen/ dining area
- Views onto open space
- Parking space
- Family friendly development
- Fantastic home designs with contemporary elevations
- Exellent commuter links
- Only 4 miles from Newcastle city centre
This practical home offers a COMFORTABLE LOUNGE and a STYLISH KITCHEN with BREAKFAST AREA and FRENCH DOORS opening out onto the rear garden. The first floor has 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS and a family bathroom fitted with a bath and electric shower.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Kitchen/breakfast - 4.44 x 2.86m (14'6" x 9'4")
- Lounge - 4 x 3.49m (13'1" x 11'5")
- Wc - 1.78 x 1.09m (5'9" x 3'6")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.4 x 3.32m (11'1" x 10'10")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.46 x 2.45m (11'4" x 8'0")
- Bathroom - 2.06 x 1.93m (6'9" x 6'4")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45319173.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_21. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.