3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBarwick at Charlton Hayes, Skinners Croft, Patchway, Bristol, BS34
- Semi detached home
- 2 parking spaces
- South facing garden
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Set within the new community, Charlton Hayes
- Cribbs Causeway is 1 mile away
- M4/M5 interchange is 2 miles away
- Bristol Parkway is 2 miles away
A three bedroom home with open-plan lounge/dining area and French doors to the garden. There is a separate kitchen, WC and cloakroom also on the ground floor.
Upstairs are two double bedrooms, the master complete with en suite, a good sized single bedroom and a family bathroom.
- Kitchen - 2.46 x 3.71m (8'0'' x 12'2'')
- Lounge / Dining - 4.6 x 4.45m (15'1'' x 14'7'')
- Wc - 0.95 x 1.55m (3'1'' x 5'0'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 2.6 x 3.64m (8'6'' x 11'11'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.6 x 1.32m (8'6'' x 4'4'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 2.6 x 3.11m (8'6'' x 10'2'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.71 x 1.91m (8'10'' x 6'3'')
- Bathroom - 1.91 x 2.42m (6'3'' x 7'11'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45319197.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_153. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.