4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHexham at Charlton Hayes, Skinners Croft, Patchway, Bristol, BS34
- Upgraded kitchen
- End terrace home
- South facing garden
- 2 parking spaces
- Set within the new community, Charlton Hayes
- Cribbs Causeway is 1 mile away
- M4/M5 interchange is 2 miles away
- Bristol Parkway is 2 miles away
A four bedroom home offering open-plan kitchen and dining room with French doors to the garden. On the ground floor there's also a handy storage cupboard, spacious lounge and WC.
Upstairs is a master bedroom with en suite, a second double bedroom and family bathroom. There are two double bedrooms and shower room on the second floor. This flexible home is perfect to adapt to your lifestyle.
- Kitchen - 3.17 x 2.38m (10'4'' x 7'9'')
- Lounge - 4.96 x 3.11m (16'3'' x 10'2'')
- Dining - 2.6 x 4.36m (8'6'' x 14'3'')
- Wc - 0.88 x 0.91m (2'10'' x 2'11'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.67 x 3.17m (12'0'' x 10'4'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.29 x 1.51m (7'6'' x 4'11'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.17 x 3.97m (10'4'' x 13'0'')
- Bathroom - 2.04 x 1.9m (6'8'' x 6'2'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4.07 x 3.1m (13'4'' x 10'1'')
- Bedroom 4 (double) - 4.07 x 3.1m (13'4'' x 10'1'')
- Shower Room - 2.17 x 1.5m (7'1'' x 4'11'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45319218.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_199. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.