4 bedroom detached house for saleHolden at Hillside Gardens, Pinn Hill, Pinhoe, Exeter, EX1
- WAS £395K NOW £379K
- £9,000 towards Stamp Duty
- £1,000 towards legal fees
- Flooring throughout worth £12,000
- Integrated appliances
- South facing garden
- Ready to move into
- A beautiful range of homes to suite every lifestyle
- Public open space
- 5 miles from Exeter
READY TO MOVE INTO NOW. WAS £395K NOW £379K. INCLUDES FLOORING, £9K TOWARDS STAMP DUTY, £1,000 TOWARDS LEGAL FEES, INTEGRATED APPLIANCES, AND ENHANCED LANDSCAPING.
This spacious 4 bedroom detached home features an open plan kitchen and generous lounge, perfect for both entertaining and relaxing. Downstairs also features a study, separate utility and large French doors to the south facing garden. While upstairs there is a large en suite master bedroom, two further double bedrooms, a good sized single and a large family bathroom.
- Kitchen / Family / Dining - 6.21 x 3.46m (20'4'' x 11'4'')
- Lounge - 3.73 x 5.4m (12'2'' x 17'8'')
- Study - 2.89 x 2.36m (9'5'' x 7'8'')
- Utility - 2.54 x 1.59m (8'4'' x 5'2'')
- Wc - 1.53 x 1.48m (5'0'' x 4'10'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.73 x 4.54m (12'2'' x 14'10'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.39 x 2.19m (4'6'' x 7'2'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.15 x 4.38m (10'4'' x 14'4'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 2.89 x 4.07m (9'5'' x 13'4'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 3.12 x 2.89m (10'2'' x 9'5'')
- Bathroom - 2.68 x 2.27m (8'9'' x 7'5'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45319224.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_403. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes Exeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.