2 bedroom apartment for saleDixie Court at Catford Green, Dempsey Court, Adenmore Road, Catford, London, SE6 4BS
- Seventh floor
- En suite
- 974 square feet
- Zone 3 with excellent connections to central London
- Private parking (by separate negotiation)
- Landscaped open spaces and courtyards
- Most apartments with private outdoor space
This brand new apartment features a south facing balcony and a kitchen with Zanussi appliances and Johnson ceramic floor. The spacious bathroom includes Grohe chrome finish brassware and contemporary white sanitary ware. There is generous storage throughout. The master bedroom features a balcony overlooking the park. Totalling 974 sq ft/90.5 sq m. Help to Buy available on this apartment.
- Kitchen - 2.58 x 3.45m (8'5'' x 11'3'')
- Lounge / Dining - 3.44 x 4.82m (11'3'' x 15'9'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.75 x 4.76m (12'3'' x 15'7'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.2 x 2.3m (7'2'' x 7'6'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.15 x 4.46m (10'4'' x 14'7'')
- Bathroom - 2.2 x 2.6m (7'2'' x 8'6'')
- Terrace 1 - 5.19 x 1.2m (17'0'' x 3'11'')
- Terrace 2 - 7.6 x 1.2m (24'11'' x 3'11'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45319248.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_636. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.