3 bedroom flat for saleChapter Street at 26, Chapter Street, London SW1P 4NY
- Ready to move into now
- Open plan living/dining room
- Total area: 1077 sq ft/100.1 sq m
- South-west facing balcony.
- Fitted kitchen with Siemens appliances and Silestone worktops
- Underfloor heating and comfort cooling
- Wood-veneered feature doors
- Multi-room integrated audio system
- On-site property management through Barratt Residential Asset Management (BRAM)
- A ten-year NHBC Buildmark Warranty for your new home
This apartment features an open plan living/dining room with ENGINEERED TIMBER FLOORING and fitted kitchen with Silestone worktops. Bedroom one features a DRESSING AREA and an EN SUITE with walk-in shower. Bedrooms two and three have access to the SOUTH-WEST FACING BALCONY. A multi-room integrated audio system and comfort cooling are among other features. Totalling 1077 sq ft/100.1 sq m.
- Living/dining - 5.22 x 5.61m (17'2" x 18'5")
- Kitchen - 2.78 x 3.68m (9'1" x 12'1")
- Bedroom 1 - 2.69 x 3.52m (8'10" x 11'7")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.73 x 3.43m (12'3" x 11'3")
- Bedroom 3 - 4.7 x 2.56m (15'5" x 8'5")
- Dressing - 2.89 x 1.82m (9'6" x 6'0")
- Bathroom - 2.1 x 2.14m (6'11'' x 7'0'')
- En Suite - 1.7 x 2.14m (5'7'' x 7'0'')
- Balcony - 1.3 x 7.23m (4'3'' x 23'9'')
- Total Area - 100.1 sq m (1077sqft)
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45319302.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_5. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.