3 bedroom detached house for saleHADLEY at Sparken Hill Gardens, Sparken Hill, Worksop, S80
- Part Exchange^ available
- Open-plan kitchen/diner/family area with integrated appliances*
- Flooring included throughout*
- Spacious lounge with French doors leading onto the rear garden
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Utility room with access to the garden
- Further double bedroom and single bedroom
- Family bathroom to share
- *Worth £6,000. ^*Terms and conditions apply.
- Worksop Market open 3 days a week
PART EXCHANGE AVAILABLE^ | UPGRADED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES AND FLOORING INCLUDED THROUGHOUT WORTH £6,000* | ^*Terms and conditions apply | This impressive three bedroom home is perfect for modern family living. The ground floor boasts a comfortable lounge with French doors that open out onto the garden and a stylish kitchen which features dining and family areas and an adjoining utility room. Upstairs are two double bedrooms, with an en suite shower room to the master bedroom, a single bedroom and a family bathroom.
- Kitchen / Family / Dining - 3.18 x 5.5m (10'5'' x 18'0'')
- Lounge - 3.29 x 5.5m (10'9'' x 18'0'')
- Utility - 1.78 x 1.68m (5'9'' x 5'5'')
- Wc - 0.92 x 1.51m (3'0'' x 4'11'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.72 x 3.14m (12'2'' x 10'3'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.83 x 1.81m (6'0'' x 5'11'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.02 x 3.48m (9'10'' x 11'4'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.75 x 2.3m (9'0'' x 7'6'')
- Bathroom - 2.06 x 1.96m (6'9'' x 6'5'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45319311.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_51. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.