4 bedroom detached house for saleALNWICK at Highfields, Rykneld Road, Littleover, Derby, DE23
- Home available to view by appointment
- Part Exchange available
- Flooring included throughout worth £6,500*
- Upgraded kitchen with integrated appliances worth £3,800*
- Light fittings included*
- Sizeable 4 bedroom family home with detached garage and off-road parking
- Spacious lounge with bay window and separate bright dining room
- Stylish kitchen with family and utility areas
- Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and en suite
- *^Terms and conditions apply. Offer ends 4pm Sunday 19th February.
HOME AVAILABLE TO VIEW BY APPOINTMENT | PART EXCHANGE AVAILABLE^ | FLOORING INCLUDED THROUGHOUT WORTH £6,500* | UPGRADED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES WORTH £3,800* | LIGHT FITTINGS INCLUDED* | The Alnwick is a beautifully presented four bedroom detached family home featuring a large kitchen, breakfast and family area, a study, a dining room and a spacious lounge, perfect for the family to relax. Upstairs you will find the master bedroom, with en suite and walk in wardrobe, two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and family bathroom. This home comes complete with a garage and a driveway. | *^Terms and conditions apply. Offer ends 4pm Sunday 19th February.
- Kitchen / Family - 4.97 x 4.2m (16'3'' x 13'9'')
- Lounge - 3.6 x 5.47m (11'9'' x 17'11'')
- Dining - 2.96 x 3m (9'8'' x 9'10'')
- Study - 2.96 x 2.05m (9'8'' x 6'8'')
- Utility - 1.55 x 1.66m (5'1'' x 5'5'')
- Wc - 0.89 x 1.7m (2'11'' x 5'6'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.6 x 3.86m (11'9'' x 12'8'')
- Dressing - 2.04 x 1.54m (6'8'' x 5'0'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.94 x 1.93m (6'4'' x 6'3'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 2.97 x 3.86m (9'8'' x 12'7'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 4 x 3.3m (13'1'' x 10'10'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 3.1 x 2.1m (10'2'' x 6'10'')
- Bathroom - 1.94 x 2.12m (6'4'' x 6'11'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45319317.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_61. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.