3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGiles at The Lyng, Lyttleton Street, West Bromwich, B70 7SB
- Parking space
- Kitchen/dining room
- 831 square feet
- Conveniently located walking distance to the town centre
- Well positioned close to excellent transport links
- Walking distance to the local primary school
- Excellent selection of pubs & resturants close by
Entering the hallway of this modern END-TERRACE home you will find a lounge to your right featuring a SIZABLE BAY WINDOW, letting plenty of NATURAL LIGHT in and to your left there is an open plan fitted kitchen and family dining area. This home gives you plenty of space for your family to spend time together. On the first floor you will find TWO ROOMY DOUBLE BEDROOMS along with a single bedroom.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Kitchen / Dining - 2.78 x 5.4m (9'1'' x 17'8'')
- Lounge - 3.14 x 5.4m (10'3'' x 17'8'')
- Wc - 1.98 x 1.79m (6'6'' x 5'10'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.62 x 3.79m (11'10'' x 12'5'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 2.71 x 3.14m (8'10'' x 10'3'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.1 x 2m (6'10'' x 6'6'')
- Wc - 2.1 x 1.88m (6'10'' x 6'2'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45347862.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_345. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.