3 bedroom terraced house for salePOOLE at Haddington Park, Nantwich Road, Tarporley, Cheshire, CW6
- Low Cost Home
- Reduced rate applied
- First time buyer families only
- Eligibility requirements
- Help to Buy NOT avail on this plot
- Far reaching views of surrounding countryside.
- A choice of lovely schools within walking distance.
- Enjoy a rural setting with great transport links.
- Near to the shops in the heart of the village.
The Poole is a modern home which is perfect for couples and small families looking to get onto the property ladder. On the ground floor there is a comfortable lounge and an open-plan kitchen/dining area which leads out to the rear garden. Upstairs you will find a spacious master bedroom, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Kitchen / Dining - 3.11 x 3.56m (10'2'' x 11'8'')
- Lounge - 3.11 x 4.5m (10'2'' x 14'9'')
- Wc - 1.62 x 1m (5'3'' x 3'3'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.2 x 2.48m (13'9'' x 8'1'')
- Bedroom 2 (single) - 1.95 x 3.5m (6'4'' x 11'5'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.16 x 2.56m (7'1'' x 8'4'')
- Bathroom - 1.95 x 2m (6'4'' x 6'6'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45347892.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_94. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.