4 bedroom detached house for saleSHELBOURNE at Bollin Park, Adlington Road, Wilmslow, SK9
- Double integral garage
- 4 double bedrooms
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Dining room
- Utility room
- En suite
- Dressing room
- Desirable and sought after location.
This stylish home has a beautiful ground floor, featuring an airy kitchen and breakfast area with BI-FOLD DOORS LEADING TO THE REAR GARDEN. A separate dining room with its own set of FRENCH DOORS and a bay fronted lounge can also be found downstairs. The first floor hosts four double bedrooms; the master with bay window, dressing area and full en suite, and a family bathroom with separate shower.
- Lounge - 3.78 x 5.01m (12'5" x 16'5")
- Kitchen/breakfast - 6.28 x 3.92m (20'7" x 12'11")
- Dining - 3.78 x 2.99m (12'5" x 9'10")
- Utility - 2.93 x 1.73m (9'7" x 5'8")
- Wc - 1.89 x 0.88m (6'2" x 2'11")
- Bed 1 / Dressing - 6.88 x 5.07m (12'7" x 16'7")
- En Suite - 2.99 x 2.4m (9'10" x 7'10")
- Bed 2 - 4.42 x 3.41m (14'6" x 11'2")
- Bed 3 - 3.24 x 4.19m (10'7" x 13'9")
- Bed 4 - 3.96 x 3.61m (13'0" x 11'10")
- Bath - 3.01 x 1.7m (9'11" x 5'7")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45348075.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_73. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.