4 bedroom detached house for saleDRUMMOND at Bollin Park, Adlington Road, Wilmslow, SK9
- Just 5% deposit needed
- En suite shower room
- German designed kitchen
- Single integral garage
- Kitchen/family dining room
- Utility room
- 1413 square feet
- Desirable and sought after location.
- Quality 5 star homes.
This FOUR BEDROOM HOME is perfect for modern living. An airy lounge with bay window provides a great space for all the family. The kitchen offers a dining and family area with a GLAZED BAY THAT OPENS ONTO THE REAR GARDEN. Upstairs the master bedroom features an EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM, three further double bedrooms and a generous family bathroom with separate shower accompany it.
- Lounge - 3.85 x 4.67m (12'8" x 15'4")
- Kitchen / Dining - 5.86 x 4.78m (19'3" x 15'8")
- Utility - 2.85 x 1.74m (9'4" x 5'8")
- Wc - 1.49 x 1.58m (4'1" x 5'2")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.85 x 3.71m (12'8" x 12'2")
- En Suite - 1.51 x 2.32m (4'11" x 7'7")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.25 x 4.09m (10'8" x 13'5")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.86 x 3.52m (12'8" x 11'7")
- Bedroom 4 - 3.59 x 2.66m (11'9" x 8'9")
- Bathroom - 1.89 x 2.85m (6'2" x 9'4")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45348081.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_69. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.