3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBarwick at Saxon Fields, Tiverton Road, Cullompton, EX15
- Semi - detached home
- En suite master bedroom
- French doors to the garden
- Single detatched garage
- Traditional homes located close to beautiful open farmland
- The Gateway to Devon and its wonderful coastlines
- Easy access to the M5 and Bristol and Exeter airports
- Steeped in history Cullompton promotes community living
The Barwick is a three bedroom house. It features an open plan lounge and dining room with French doors to the rear garden, a separate contemporary fitted kitchen and WC. Upstairs, there are three good sized bedrooms with an en suite to bedroom one and a bathroom.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Kitchen - 3.4 x 2.5m (11'1'' x 8'2'')
- Lounge - 4.76 x 3.62m (15'7'' x 11'10'')
- Wc - 1.56 x 0.94m (5'1'' x 3'1'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.2 x 2.6m (13'9'' x 8'6'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.36 x 2.59m (4'5'' x 8'6'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.11 x 2.6m (10'2'' x 8'6'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.68 x 1.92m (8'9'' x 6'3'')
- Bathroom - 1.7 x 1.92m (5'7'' x 6'3'')
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_257. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.