2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTiverton at Hawthorn Rise, Windsor Avenue, Newton Abbot, TQ12
- Semi detatched
- En suite master bedroom
- French doors to the garden
- Open plan living area
- A great selection of 1, 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes
- Excellent transport links
- Perfect for first time buyers and those moving up the ladder
- The Gateway to Moor and Sea
This TWO BEDROOM HOME includes an OPEN PLAN LOUNGE WITH DINING AREA which features FRENCH DOORS LEADING TO THE REAR GARDEN. A large modern kitchen, spacious storage and a cloak room complete the ground floor. Upstairs there is a family bathroom and two double bedrooms, tHE MASTER INCLUDES AN EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM.
- Lounge/dining - 5.3 x 3.94m (17'5" x 12'11")
- Kitchen - 3.06 x 1.88m (10'1" x 6'2")
- Wc - 1.58 x 0.9m (5'2" x 3'0")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.94 x 2.72m (12'11" x 8'11")
- En Suite - 1.9 x 1.66m (6'3" x 5'5")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.94 x 2.56m (12'11" x 8'5")
- Bathroom - 1.9 x 1.66m (6'3" x 5'5")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45348108.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_124. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.