2 bedroom apartment for saleBuilding 9 at Westburn Gardens, Cornhill Road, Aberdeen, AB25
- New build
- Ground floor
- Spacious bedrooms
- Ample storage
- Open-plan living
- City centre homes and apartments
- New and refurbished buildings
- Victoria and Westburn parks on your doorstep
- Excellent location with lots of shops nearby
Situated in one of our new buildings, this modern 2 bedroom apartment is a fantastic place to call home.
Here you'll find an entrance hallway which has a handy utility area, 2 bedrooms with great storage space, as well as a bathroom. The apartment also has a bright open-plan lounge, kitchen and dining area which has a large window on the far wall letting lots of light flow in.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Kitchen / Lounge / Dining - 4.41 x 4.97m (14'5'' x 16'3'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.23 x 3.49m (10'7'' x 11'5'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4.17 x 3.07m (13'8'' x 10'0'')
- Bathroom - 2 x 2.2m (6'6'' x 7'2'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45348171.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_93. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes - North Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.