1 bedroom flat for saleBainbridge House at Camden Courtyards, 79 Camden Road, Camden, London NW1 9EU
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen
- Total area: 543.5 sq ft/50.5 sq m
- Second floor
- Underfloor heating
- Fully integrated handleless kitchen with Silestone worktops and upstands
- 12-hour concierge
- 8 minute walk to Camden Town tube
- On-site property management through Barratt Residential Asset Management (BRAM)
- A ten-year NHBC Buildmark Warranty for your new home
This lovely one-bedroom apartment on the SECOND FLOOR features a stunning open plan living/dining/kitchen IDEAL FOR ENTERTAINING, a modern bathroom and a BALCONY accessible from the master bedroom. The apartment boasts an EN SUITE with shower and a services room. Totalling 543.5 sq ft/50.5 sq m of living space.
- Living/dining/kitchen - 6 x 3.8m (19'7" x 12'3")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.8 x 2.7m (15'9" x 9'0")
- Total Area - 50.5 sq m (543.5sqft)
- Balcony - 2.6 x 2m (8'5" x 6'6")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45348177.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1_90. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.