3 bedroom terraced house for saleBOWLAND at Monk's Cross, Mitton Road, Whalley, BB7
- Just 5% deposit needed
- En suite shower room
- Bay-fronted lounge
- Tandem parking space
- Kitchen/dining room
- En suite
- Stunning views of the River Calder and the Whalley viaduct
- Surrounded by attractive rolling countryside
The Bowland is a THREE BEDROOM HOME which has been designed with families in mind. Downstairs there is a comfortable BAY-FRONTED LOUNGE and an OPEN-PLAN kitchen/dining area which leads to the rear garden via FRENCH DOORS. Upstairs you will find a spacious master bedroom with EN SUITE and two further bedrooms which share the family bathroom.
- Kitchen / Dining - 4.74 x 3.31m (15'6'' x 10'10'')
- Lounge - 4.6 x 3.75m (15'1'' x 12'3'')
- Wc - 1.56 x 0.9m (5'1'' x 2'11'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.15 x 3.27m (10'3'' x 10'8'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.38 x 2.12m (4'6'' x 6'11'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 2.48 x 3.89m (8'1'' x 12'9'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.27 x 2.18m (7'5'' x 7'1'')
- Bathroom - 1.82 x 2.18m (5'11'' x 7'1'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45348201.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_54. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.