3 bedroom house for saleThe Southwold at Birch Gate, Wymondham, Norfolk, NR18
- Open plan kitchen, sitting room and dining area
- French doors to rear garden
- En suite and built-in wardrobe to bedroom 1
- Ceramic tiled flooring to bathroom and en suite
- Integrated appliances including:
- - high level oven
- - hob and hood
- - fridge freezer
- - washing machine
- - dishwasher
Selected homes available to buy at this development using the Government-backed Help to Buy scheme. All you need is a 5% deposit for your new home, to be combined with a 20% equity loan from the Government and a 75% mortgage. This Help to Buy Equity scheme is only available on new build homes and is open to both first time buyers and existing home owners. Please contact our sales advisor for more information.The Southwold is a three bedroom home featuring an open plan fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and a sitting room and dining area featuring french doors to the garden. Upstairs benefits from an en suite and built-in wardrobes to bedroom 1
Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bovis Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
Opening times: Open daily 10am to 5pm
Sales manager: James and Olivia
Birch Gate is an impressive new development on the outskirts of the historic Norfolk market town of Wymondham and just 11 miles from the beautiful city of Norwich. Wymondham's timbered town centre dates back to the 1600s, but today offers all the convenience and services of the 21st century with shops, pubs, cafes, schools, a medical centre, arts, sports and transport facilities. At Birch Gate you'll find a stunning range of 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes, each carefully designed and built to provide a quality new home to suit the needs of today's lifestyles. So if you're looking for a new home within a traditional Norfolk setting, Birch Gate could be the place for you!
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed shared equity scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to £600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
At Bovis Homes quality and service come first. Our homes are carefully planned, to provide practical, attractive and useful living space designed around the needs of today's modern lifestyles. Many homes and apartments offer open-plan living areas and all come with a high level of internal specification included as part of the price, such as contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower rooms are also regular features in many of our home, all included for your convenience and comfort.
- Sitting room/dining area - 5.37 x 4.75m (17' 7" x 15' 7")
- Kitchen - 2.83 x 2.46m (9' 3" x 8' 1")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.90 x 3.13m (12' 9" x 10' 3")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.18 x 2.71m (10' 5" x 8' 11")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.18 x 1.96m (10' 5" x 6' 5")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EWYPF-p302-Htb_3_22_100385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes Eastern . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.