4 bedroom detached house for saleHexley at St. Margaretís View, Main Road, Crick, NORTHAMPTON NN6
- 4 double bedrooms
- En suites to master bedroom and bed 2
- South facing garden
- Detached garage with parking
- Close to the Crick Marina
- Great local schools within walking distance
- Lovely Grand Union Canal passes Crick
- Excellent transport links
The Hexley is a charming FOUR BED family home. On the ground floor you will find an OPEN PLAN kitchen and dining room, a DUAL ASPECT lounge with a full walk in glazed bay opening onto the BACK GARDEN. The first floor offers 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS, EN SUITE to master bedroom and a FAMILY bathroom. The second floor features a further 2 double bedrooms and a dual access shower room.
- Kitchen - 4.96 x 3.18m (16'3'' x 10'5'')
- Lounge - 4.96 x 3.11m (16'3'' x 10'2'')
- Wc - 1.93 x 0.91m (6'3'' x 2'11'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.67 x 3.17m (12'0'' x 10'4'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.29 x 1.5m (7'6'' x 4'11'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.17 x 2.97m (10'4'' x 9'9'')
- Bathroom - 2.04 x 1.89m (6'8'' x 6'2'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.62 x 3.05m (11'10'' x 10'0'')
- Bedroom 4 (double) - 3.62 x 3.1m (11'10'' x 10'1'')
- Shower Room - 2.18 x 1.5m (7'1'' x 4'11'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45369846.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_31. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.