3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRuby at Fairfields, Carters Lane, Kiln Farm, Milton Keynes, MK11
- Upgraded kitchen with integrated appliances
- Flooring throughout
- Flexible living spaces
- Beautiful roof terrace to second floor
- A wide range of shops at nearby Stony Stratford
- Surrounded by charming open countryside
- 5 international airports within 90 minutes drive
- Get into London in under an hour via rail
*First Time Buyer Event 4th & 5th February* The Ruby is a modern 3 bed home. The ground floor features 2 double bedrooms, en suite to bed 2 and family bathroom. The first floor offers an open-plan kitchen and breakfast area, dining room and living area with a Juliet balcony. On the second floor you will find en suite shower room to master bedroom and a beautiful roof terrace area.
- Ensuite 1 - 1.98 x 1.52m (6'6'' x 5'0'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.5 x 2.72m (11'5'' x 8'11'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.5 x 2.72m (11'5'' x 8'11'')
- Bathroom - 1.98 x 1.52m (6'6'' x 5'0'')
- Kitchen - 3.5 x 2.71m (11'5'' x 8'10'')
- Lounge - 4.37 x 3.5m (14'3'' x 11'5'')
- Dining - 3.24 x 3.17m (10'7'' x 10'4'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.5 x 2.72m (11'5'' x 8'11'')
- Shower Room - 1.52 x 3.16m (5'0'' x 10'4'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45369912.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_260. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.