4 bedroom detached house for saleSHENTON at Barley Fields, Beech Croft, Barlby, YO8
- Cul-de-sac location
- Single garage
- Bay fronted lounge
- Open plan kitchen
- French doors to garden
- En suite to master
- New homes in Barlby
This lovely family home has an IMPRESSIVE, OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN and dining room that opens onto a SPACIOUS FAMILY AREA with FRENCH DOORS ONTO THE GARDEN, ideal for entertaining.There's a separate LOUNGE WITH FEATURE BAY WINDOW and a handy utility room, plus plenty of storage. Upstairs there are 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS WITH AN EN SUITE TO THE MASTER, a LUXURY FAMILY BATHROOM and a fourth single bedroom.
- Living Room - 5.1 x 3.39m (16'8" x 11'1")
- Family - 4.2 x 2.83m (13'9" x 9'3")
- Kitchen/dining - 4.01 x 3.33m (13'2" x 10'11")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.76 x 3.46m (12'4" x 11'4")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.56 x 3.07m (11'8" x 10'1")
- Bedroom 3 - 2.88 x 2.46m (9'5" x 8'1")
- Bedroom 4 - 3.46 x 2.09m (11'4" x 6'10")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45369942.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_25. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.