4 bedroom bungalow for saleStratton at The Oysters, Station Road, Hayling Island, PO11
- Upgraded kitchen with integrated appliances
- Ask about schemes available
- Spacious kitchen/dining/lounge area
- French doors to the garden
- Extra storage space
- Study/4th bedroom
- 3 double bedrooms
- Modern bathroom with a shower room
- Larger than average garden
- Garage & 2 parking spaces
A chalet-style home featuring an open-plan kitchen/dining/lounge area with French doors leading onto the garden. On the ground floor, you'll also find a double bedroom, one single bedroom which can be used as a study, and a modern bathroom with a shower. Upstairs bedroom 3 is over 21ft long with walk in storage, there's another double bedroom, additional walk in storage space and a shower room.
- Kitchen / Dining - 3.8 x 3.54m (12'5'' x 11'7'')
- Lounge - 4.3 x 4.12m (14'1'' x 13'6'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.91 x 3.39m (12'10'' x 11'1'')
- Bedroom 2 (single) - 2.66 x 2.52m (8'8'' x 8'3'')
- Bathroom - 3.44 x 2.23m (11'3'' x 7'3'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 6.48 x 3.37m (21'3'' x 11'0'')
- Bedroom 4 (double) - 3.75 x 3.39m (12'3'' x 11'1'')
- Shower Room - 2.21 x 1.79m (7'3'' x 5'10'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45369993.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_28. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.