3 bedroom detached house for saleLullingstone at The Wickets, Main Road, Earls Barton, NN6
- Three bedroom home perfect for downsizing
- Spacious master bedroom with dressing area and en suite
- Bay-fronted lounge
- Open-plan kitchen with dining area
- Glazed bay with French doors to the garden
- Integral garage with additional parking spaces
- Well regarded schools close by
- Surrounded by beautiful countryside
- 9 miles away from the county town of Northampton
- Arrive at London St Pancras within the hour via train
The ground floor of this 3 bedroom home boasts a kitchen with dining and family areas and a utility room, which also features a glazed bay and French doors to the garden. To the front of the home is a spacious lounge, also with a bay window, and a WC. Upstairs, the master bedroom enjoys plenty of space, a dressing room and en suite, whilst two further double bedrooms share the family bathroom.
- Kitchen / Family / Dining - 5.93 x 4.78m (19'5'' x 15'7'')
- Lounge - 5.07 x 3.85m (16'7'' x 12'7'')
- Utility - 3.14 x 1.72m (10'3'' x 5'7'')
- Wc - 1.65 x 1.48m (5'4'' x 4'10'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 5.13 x 3.95m (16'9'' x 12'11'')
- Dressing - 3.19 x 1.87m (10'5'' x 6'1'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.32 x 1.64m (7'7'' x 5'4'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.85 x 3.71m (12'7'' x 12'2'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.59 x 2.97m (11'9'' x 9'8'')
- Bathroom - 3.02 x 1.89m (9'11'' x 6'2'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45370011.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_21. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.