3 bedroom house for saleHeathe Meadow, Off Mountsorrel Lane, Rothley, LE7
- Open plan kitchen and dining area looking out on rear garden
- Cloakroom, family bathroom, and en suite shower room
- Landscaped garden reached through French doors
- Spacious separate lounge
- Stainless steel integrated oven, hob and extractor fan
- Built-in wardrobe in master bedroom
On arrival you are greeted by the attractive house front, with a short path and a classic porch. On entry, the hallway takes you into the lounge which in turn leads on to the kitchen/dining complete with French doors to the garden. Upstairs, the main bedroom is sizeable and light, with fitted wardrobes. There is a second good-sized bedroom and a third bedroom and a bathroom, fitted with Roca sanitary ware and Porcelanosa tiles.
Please note that the images used are typical shots to give you an indication of the house type and interiors and are not to be relied upon as Plot Specific images.
Parking – Single Garage
Lounge - 4809 x 3328mm (16'0" x 10'7")
With window facing front garden.
Kitchen/Dining Area - 4728 x 3750mm (15'6" x 12'3")
Kitchen with stainless steel sink and basin, a George Moores kitchen and co-ordinating work surfaces and window to the rear of the property.
French doors leading onto garden.
Cloakroom - 1470 x 860mm (4'9" x 2'9")
With Roca sanitary ware including pedestal wash hand basin and W.C.
Bedroom 1 - 3804 x 2862mm (12'5" x 9'4")
With window and built-in wardrobes.
Ensuite - 2721 x 1030mm (8'11" x 3'4")
With Roca sanitary ware including pedestal wash hand basin, W.C and tiled shower enclosure.
Bedroom 2 - 3150mm x 2927mm (10'4" x 9'7")
With window overlooking rear of the property.
Bedroom 3 - 2599 x 2465mm (8'6" x 8'1")
With window overlooking front of the property.
Bathroom - 2400 x 1870mm (7'10" x 6'1")
With Roca sanitary ware including pedestal wash hand basin, W.C, and bath.
Parking - Single Garage
- Bedroom 1 - 3792 x 2862mm (12'5" x 9'4")
- Ensuite - 2621 x 1030mm (8'11" x 3'4")
- Bedroom 2 - 3138 x 2915mm (10'3" x 9'6")
- Bedroom 3 - 2587 x 2453mm (8'5" x 8'0")
- Bathroom - 2400 x 1870mm (7'10" x 6'1")
- Lounge - 4890 x 3228mm (16'0" x 10'7")
- Dining area - 3150 x 2545mm (10'4" x 8'4")
- Kitchen - 3150 x 2770mm (10'4" x 9'1")
- Cloakroom - 1470 x 860mm (4'9" x 2'9")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_s7-00036. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William Davis Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.