4 bedroom detached house for saleHeathe Meadow, Off Mountsorrel Lane, Rothley, LE7
- Open plan kitchen and dining area looking out onto rear garden
- Cloakroom, family bathroom with bathtub, and master en-suite shower
- Separate spacious lounge with bay window
- Landscaped garden reached through French doors
- Stainless steel integrated double oven, hob and extractor fan
- Built-in wardrobes in bedrooms
- Single garage
A generous entrance hall welcomes you into this home. To the right the lounge has a window to the front of the home whilst the large kitchen/dining & utility room stretches the whole of the length of the property, with French doors leading out to the garden. Upstairs the master bedroom has an en-suite, whilst the three remaining bedrooms share the family bathroom.
Please note that the images used are typical shots to give you an indication of the house type and interiors and are not to be relied upon as Plot Specific images.
Parking – Single Garage
Lounge - 4180 x 3844mm (13'8" x 12'7")
With provision for fireplace on side and window overlooking front porch
Kitchen/Dining Area - 6819 x 3174mm (22'4 x 10'4")
With stainless steel sink and basin, a George Moores kitchen, co-ordinating work surfaces and window to front of the property.
Utility - 2026 x 1580mm (6'7" x 5'2")
With stainless steel one and half bowl drainer sink unit with mixer tap and doors to kitchen and side of the property.
Cloakroom - 2026 x 860mm (6'7" x 2'9")
With Roca sanitary ware including pedestal wash hand basin and W.C
Bedroom 1 - 4180 x 3248mm (13'8" x 10'7")
With built-in double wardrobe and window overlooking front of property.
Ensuite (Bed 1) - 2014 x 1580mm (6'7" x 5'2")
With Roca sanitary including pedestal wash hand basin, W.C and tiled shower enclosure.
Bedroom 2 - 3870 x 3221mm (12'8" x 10'6")
With window overlooking the rear garden.
Bedroom 3 - 3711 x 3209mm (12'2" x 10'6")
With built-in double wardrobes and window overlooking front garden.
Bedroom 4 - 3482 x 2038mm (11'5" x 6'8")
With built-in double wardrobes and window overlooking rear garden.
Bathroom - 2211 x 2140mm (7'2" x 7'0")
With Roca sanitary ware including pedestal wash hand basin, W.C and bath.
Parking - Single Garage
- - x
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_s7-00040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William Davis Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.