4 bedroom detached house for saleTARVIN at Haddington Park, Nantwich Road, Tarporley, Cheshire, CW6
- Help to Buy available
- Carpets/flooring included
- Bay-fronted lounge
- En suite shower room
- Single detached garage
- Utility room
- 1151 square feet
- Available to view
- Far reaching views of surrounding countryside.
This attractive FOUR BEDROOM HOME offers plenty of space for families. The airy bay fronted lounge leads to the kitchen, featuring dining and family areas with FRENCH DOORS opening onto the rear garden. Upstairs, the master bedroom has an EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM while another double bedroom and two single bedrooms share the family bathroom.
- Kitchen - 5.98 x 3.72m (19'7'' x 12'2'')
- Lounge - 5.03 x 3.28m (16'5'' x 10'8'')
- Utility - 1.61 x 1.52m (5'3'' x 4'11'')
- Wc - 1.44 x 1m (4'8'' x 3'3'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.19 x 3.23m (13'8'' x 10'7'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.65 x 2.17m (5'4'' x 7'1'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.34 x 3.2m (10'11'' x 10'5'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.25 x 3.29m (7'4'' x 10'9'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 2.57 x 3.26m (8'5'' x 10'8'')
- Bathroom - 2.22 x 1.74m (7'3'' x 5'8'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45384456.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_85. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.