4 bedroom detached house for saleChesham at Oak Hill Mews, Darlaston Road, Darlaston, Wednesbury, WS10
- Single detached garage
- Two parking spaces
- Midland Metro service in nearby Moxley
- Junction 9 of the M6 is just 6 minutes away
- The nearby town of Bilston is 2 miles away
- The popular Gallagher Retail Park is close by
There are so many features within this home that makes it the ideal home for you. The ground floor benefits from a FULLY FITTED KITCHEN with both a DINING AND FAMILY area offering a great open space for you and your family to spend time together. You will also find a set of FRENCH DOORS making the room light and airy and it also expands your living space on those bright summer days.
- Kitchen - 5.86 x 3.72m (19'2'' x 12'2'')
- Lounge - 5.68 x 3.62m (18'7'' x 11'10'')
- Wc - 2.15 x 0.89m (7'0'' x 2'11'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.18 x 3.09m (13'8'' x 10'1'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.18 x 1.82m (7'1'' x 5'11'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.34 x 3.18m (10'11'' x 10'5'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.6 x 2.25m (8'6'' x 7'4'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 2.69 x 2.15m (8'9'' x 7'0'')
- Bathroom - 2.2 x 1.7m (7'2'' x 5'6'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45384474.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_7. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.