2 bedroom terraced house for saleTiverton at Oak Hill Mews, Darlaston Road, Darlaston, Wednesbury, WS10
- West facing garden
- En suite
- 718 square feet
- Midland Metro service in nearby Moxley
- Junction 9 of the M6 is just 6 minutes away
- The nearby town of Bilston is 2 miles away
- The popular Gallagher Retail Park is close by
This stylish terraced home is ideal for first time buyers. The open plan living and dining area offers an abundance of light thanks to the French doors which lead to the rear garden and is a great space to spend time with friends and family. Two double bedrooms can be found on the first floor, with one including a modern en suite.
- Lounge/dining Room - 5.78 x 3.94m (18'11" x 12'11")
- Kitchen - 3.05 x 1.86m (10'0" x 6'1")
- Wc - 1.61 x 0.89m (5'3" x 2'11")
- Bedroom 1 - 2.93 x 3.94m (9'7" x 12'11")
- Ensuite - 1.65 x 1.88m (5'4" x 6'2")
- Bedroom 2 - 2.55 x 3.94m (8'4" x 12'11")
- Bathroom - 2.03 x 1.88m (6'7" x 6'2")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45384486.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_11. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.