3 bedroom terraced house for saleBarwick at Ravenhill Park, Armitage Road, Rugeley, WS15
- En suite
- Available to view
- 817 square feet
- You will find the M6 Toll just eight miles away
- Drayton Manor is just 30 minutes away
- Indoor and outdoor markets in the town centre
- Good selection of schools near by
This family home has plenty of space to offer. The ground floor has a FITTED KITCHEN WITH A BREAKFAST AREA, ideal for spending time with your family at meal times. The hallway then leads to an OPEN PLAN LIVING AND DINING AREA with FRENCH DOORS, bringing the outside in, allowing plenty of natural light through. The master bedroom with MODERN EN SUITE can be found on the first floor.
- Lounge / Dining Room - 4.6 x 4.45m (15'1" x 14'7")
- Kitchen - 3.71 x 2.46m (12'2" x 8'0")
- W C - 1.55 x 0.95m (5'1" x 3'1")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.64 x 2.6m (11'11" x 8'6")
- En Suite - 1.52 x 1.32m (5'0" x 4'4")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.11 x 2.6m (10'2" x 8'6")
- Bedroom 3 - 2.71 x 1.91m (8'11" x 6'3")
- Bathroom - 2.42 x 1.91m (7'11" x 6'3"ma x )
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45384495.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_13. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.