4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHelmsley at Ladywell Park, Eastfield Road, Wellingborough, NN8 1PT
- Open-plan kitchen with dining and family areas
- En-suite shower room to master bedroom
- Built with flexible family living in mind
- Close to great schools, including Wellingborough School
- A few minutes walk from town centre
- Near the country and the wonderful Wellingborough Lakes
- A great choice of two and three bedroom homes
The Helmsley is a FLEXIBLE FOUR BED home. On the ground floor you will find an OPEN PLAN lounge and dining area with a walk in glazed bay opening onto the back GARDEN, stylish kitchen, multi-functional bed 4 and ground floor w/c. The first floor offers master bedroom with EN SUITE and comfortable lounge. The second floor benefits from 1 double bedroom, 1 single bedroom and FAMILY bathroom.
- Kitchen - 3.93 x 3.97m (12'10'' x 13'0'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 2.81 x 1.87m (9'2'' x 6'1'')
- Wc - 1.65 x 0.85m (5'4'' x 2'9'')
- Lounge - 3.99 x 3.04m (13'1'' x 9'11'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.99 x 3.13m (13'1'' x 10'3'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.17 x 1.55m (7'1'' x 5'1'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.98 x 3.48m (13'0'' x 11'5'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 3.93 x 2.25m (12'10'' x 7'4'')
- Bathroom - 1.96 x 1.8m (6'5'' x 5'10'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45384510.html
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_158. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.