3 bedroom apartment for saleEllis Apartments at Blackfriars Circus, Blackfriars Road, Southwark, London SE1 8EQ
- Parking included
- Open plan living/dining
- Total area: 1004 sq ft/93.3 sq m
- Nolte handleless kitchen with wine cooler
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Full height windows
- Whole home ventilation system
- On-site property management through Barratt Residential Asset Management (BRAM)
- A ten-year NHBC Buildmark Warranty for your new home
This apartment offers a BALCONY accessible from the open plan living/dining room. The NOLTE handleless kitchen includes Silestone worktops, AEG appliances and WINE COOLER. Both the bathroom and en suite feature GROHE BRASSWARE, Silestone worktops and upstands. Underfloor heating, comfort cooling and FULL HEIGHT WINDOWS are among other features. Totalling 1004 sq ft/93.3 sq m. PARKING included.
- Living/dining - 5.36 x 4.07m (17'7" x 13'4")
- Kitchen - 5.36 x 1.72m (17'7" x 5'8")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.24 x 3.93m (10'7" x 12'10")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.28 x 3.06m (10'8" x 10'0")
- Bedroom 3 - 2.41 x 3.33m (7'10" x 10'11")
- Bathroom - 2.05 x 2.2m (6'8" x 7'2")
- En Suite - 2.6 x 1.55m (8'6" x 5'1")
- Total Area - 93.3 sq m (1004sqft)
- Balcony - 6.64 x 1.6m (21'9" x 5'2")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45384660.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_274. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.