4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHelmsley at Victoria Gardens, Liverpool Road, Widnes, WA8
- Ready for Summer 2017
- En suite for extra privacy
- Stylish open-plan kitchen
- Only 9 homes left, don't miss out!
- Handy shops within walking distance
- Just 1 mile from Widnes train station
- Within the catchment area of outstanding schools
We designed the KITCHEN/FAMILY/DINING as a flexible open-plan area for your family to spend time together inside or out with FRENCH DOORS ONTO THE GARDEN. The fourth bedroom can be used a STUDY and there are two BUILT-IN STORAGE cupboards. On the first floor is the LOUNGE and MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE where you can relax in privacy. The second floor has two FURTHER BEDROOMS and main bathroom.
- Family/ Dining Room - 4.99 x 3.93m (16'5" x 12'11")
- Kitchen - 3.06 x 1.87m (10'1" x 6'2")
- Bedroom 4/ Study - 2.81 x 1.87m (9'3" x 6'2")
- Wc - 1.65 x 0.86m (5'5" x 2'9")
- Lounge - 3.94 x 3.04m (12'11" x 10'0")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.94 x 3.1m (12'11" x 10'2")
- En Suite - 2.17 x 1.55m (7'2" x 5'1")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.94 x 3.48m (12'11" x 11'5")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.94 x 2.25m (12'11" x 7'4")
- Bathroom - 1.96 x 1.8m (6'5" x 5'11")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45384666.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_49. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.