4 bedroom detached house for saleKennington at Victoria Gardens, Liverpool Road, Widnes, WA8
- Single integral garage
- Kitchen/family dining room
- Utility room
- En suite
- Only 10 homes left, don't miss out!
- Handy shops within walking distance
- Just 1 mile from Widnes train station
- Within the catchment area of outstanding schools
This superior FOUR BEDROOM HOME has a stylish kitchen and DINING ROOM WITH FAMILY AREA and full height GLAZED BAY leading to the garden. On the ground floor there is also a lounge with bay window and UTILITY ROOM. The first floor has FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS with an EN SUITE TO THE MASTER BEDROOM and a family bathroom fitted with modern sanitaryware and tiling. This home comes with INTEGRAL GARAGE.
- Kitchen - 6.51 x 4.68m (21'4'' x 15'4'')
- Lounge - 4.45 x 3.79m (14'7'' x 12'5'')
- Utility - 1.68 x 1.63m (5'6'' x 5'4'')
- Wc - 1.63 x 0.99m (5'4'' x 3'2'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.01 x 3.79m (13'1'' x 12'5'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.28 x 1.27m (7'5'' x 4'2'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.51 x 3.39m (11'6'' x 11'1'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.66 x 3.39m (12'0'' x 11'1'')
- Bedroom 4 (double) - 3.95 x 2.75m (12'11'' x 9'0'')
- Bathroom - 1.91 x 1.86m (6'3'' x 6'1'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45384669.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_47. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.