4 bedroom detached house for saleHOLDEN at Tenbury View, Oldwood Road, Tenbury Wells, WR15
- A secluded outlook and wonderful open views
- Luxury flooring included
- Ready to move into
- Great family kitchen with dining area
- Ground floor study
- Single detached garage
- Utility room
- En suite bathroom
- 1519 square feet
- Over 80% of homes now sold
The IMPRESSIVE KITCHEN in this lovely home is spacious and the ideal place to unwind. The sitting room has a lovely airy feel to it and the ground floor STUDY is great for catching up after a day at the office or homework time with the children. Upstairs you'll find three double bedrooms and a single bedroom, the master enjoying an EN SUITE bathroom. This home also benefits from a useful GARAGE.
- Sitting - 3.73 x 5.4m (12'3" x 17'9")
- Kitchen/family/dining - 6.15 x 4.68m (20'2" x 15'4")
- Study - 2.89 x 2.36m (9'6" x 7'9")
- Utility - 2.54 x 1.59m (8'4" x 5'3")
- Wc - 1.53 x 1.48m (5'0" x 4'10")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.73 x 4.54m (12'3" x 14'11")
- En Suite - 1.39 x 2.19m (4'7" x 7'2")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.15 x 4.38m (10'4" x 14'5")
- Bedroom 3 - 2.89 x 4.07m (9'6" x 13'4")
- Bedroom 4 - 3.12 x 2.89m (10'3" x 9'6")
- Bathroom - 2.68 x 2.27m (8'10" x 7'5")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45384672.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_24. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.