2 bedroom mews house for saleAster at Bradbery Gardens, Didcot OX11
- Help to Buy scheme available
- Kitchen Diner with choice of mix-n-match frontals, and oven, hob and hood
- Bathroom / Cloakroom with Ideal Standard suite
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- Allocated Parking
- 5 Star HBF Rating (the best possible) for Customer Satisfaction
Brand new 2 bedroom home from 5* builder Miller Homes
SPECIAL OFFER: We’ll pay your Stamp Duty! Reserve now for just £99 (usual reservation fee £500)
Help to Buy available.
Please visit us for more information and to see our showhome
Bradbery Gardens, Wantage Road, Didcot, OX11 6DL
Open Thursday-Monday 10am-5pm
The Aster at Bradbery Gardens
This two bedroom home is situated on our Bradbery Gardens development. Sensitively designed to maximise the advantages of its superb rural setting, this new neighbourhood combines peaceful, open ambience with easy access to local amenities and transport links. The Chilterns Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty is just eight miles away, and there are amenities nearby including a hospital and a shopping centre in the town centre. The Stephen Freeman Community Primary School, less than half a mile from the development, was rated as Outstanding by Ofsted, and the two nearby secondary schools – Didcot Girls’ School and St Birinus Boys’ School are also rated as Outstanding. The location provides easy access to both Oxford and Reading, and trains from Didcot Parkway station travel to London Paddington in just 50 minutes.
The accommodation includes: Open-plan dual-aspect living/dining room with French doors leading out to the garden, contemporary kitchen diner with choice of units, downstairs cloakroom, master bedroom with wardrobe, second bedroom, and bathroom. There is allocated parking available, and a garden.
Help to Buy
This family home is available on the Help to Buy scheme - you could only need a 5% deposit with a 20% equity loan from the government and a 75% mortgage. We offer the Help to Buy scheme for all buyers, not just first time buyers. To find out more about Help to Buy please see our website or visit our marketing suite to speak to a Sales Adviser. Terms & Conditions apply
- Gas central heating throughout
- Thermostatically controlled radiators to all rooms
- Programmable control of heating zones
- Double glazed PVCu windows
- Walls painted in soft white emulsion
- Woodwork painted satin white
- Smooth finish ceilings painted white
- TV sockets to lounge and master bedroom
- BT socket
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
Parking - Off Street Parking
- Living Dining - 4.4 x 4.24 metre
- Kitchen - 2.02 x 2.62 metre
- Master Bedroom - 3.74 x 3.43 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 2.3 x 3.43 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8170740000001_2_54_101991. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Southern. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.