3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Gardiner at Winchester Village, Winchester, SO22 5PR
- fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- stylish downlighters to kitchen and main en suite
- open plan kitchen with dining area
- French doors to garden
- separate sitting room
- downstairs cloakroom
- en suite to the master bedroom
- built-in wardrobes with sliding doors to master bedroom
- ceramic floor tiling to bathroom and en suite
- allocated parking included
The Gardiner is a stunning three bedroom family home boasting an open plan kitchen with INTERGRATED APPLIANCES opening out to a DINING AREA with French doors to garden. EN SUITE and BULT IN WARDROBES to master bedroom. Allocated PARKING included
Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bovis Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
Opening times: Open daily 10am to 5pm
Sales manager: Fiona & Linda
Winchester Village is a select new Bovis Homes development designed by the renowned local Huw Thomas Architects, located off Romsey Road on the edge of the sought after English city of Winchester. The historic cathedral city was called "practically perfect" by the Sunday Times Best Places To Live guide.
Just under two miles from the centre of this stunning medieval city which oozes culture, history and heritage, Winchester Village enjoys a semi-rural location but with a wealth of city amenities nearby which all combine to make up an aspirational quality of life.
At Winchester Village our stunning range of quality two bedroom apartments and two, three, four and five bedroom homes, are all thoughtfully planned with contemporary living in mind - designed to make your life easier and more enjoyable.
The Green @ Winchester Village is a collection of outstanding 4, 5 and 6 bedroom homes located around the village green and featuring a premium specification as standard.
All homes come with 1 years free Sky as standard. So if you're looking for a stylish new home in a fantastic location, your search ends here!
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed shared equity scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to £600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
At Bovis Homes quality and service come first. Our homes are carefully planned, to provide practical, attractive and useful living space designed around the needs of today's modern lifestyles. Many homes and apartments offer open-plan living areas and all come with a high level of internal specification included as part of the price, such as contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower rooms are also regular features in many of our home, all included for your convenience and comfort.
- Kitchen/dining area - 6.35 x 2.81m (20' 10" x 9' 2")
- Sitting room - 4.66 x 4.02m (15 3" x 13' 2")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.78 x 2.57m (12' 5" x 8' 5")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.40 x 3.04m (11' 2" x 9' 11")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.24 x 2.43m (10' 8" x 7' 11")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWIVI-W3.10_3_36_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes Southern. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.