2 bedroom apartment for saleThe St James House at Terlings Park, Eastwick Road, Gilston, CM20 2QR
TERLINGS PARK, GILSTON
St James House, Apartment 116 is a superb two double bedroom first floor property. Off the entrance is a contemporary open plan kitchen/dining room and light and airy lounge with french doors to a Juliet balcony.
You will find two double bedrooms with the Master benefiting from fitted wardrobes and en suite facilities. There is also a family bathroom. Outside this property comes with a garage.
Standard specification of our new homes include:
• Individually designed fully fitted kitchens including Silestone worktops and splash-back
• Hotpoint appliances to include double oven, framed integrated fridge/freezer, 4 burner ceramic induction hob, extractor hood, integrated dishwasher and washer/dryer
• LED strip lighting to underside of worktops and LED plinth lighting
• Underfloor heating
• Roca 'Gap' double ended baths with central taps
• Chrome ladder towel radiators to bathroom and en suite(s)
• Chrome downlighters to hall, kitchen, dining, family room, bathroom, en suite(s) and cloakroom (where applicable)
• Polished nickel light switches and sockets fitted throughout
• Roca 'Gap' sanitary ware and Hansgrohe Taps/Aqualisa brassware
• Porcelanosa ceramic wall tiling - half height tiling to bathroom and en suite . Full height tiling to shower enclosures and three sides of bath (where applicable)
Please speak to our Sales Advisors for more details.
Opening Times: Open daily from 10am to 5pm
How we can help!
If you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. The company will select at least two local estate agents and arrange for independent valuations of your property. We aim to make make you a home exchange offer within 24 hours of receipt of the valuations.
Assisted Purchase: Would you like to buy a new Bloor home but need to sell your existing home first? We could have the ideal solution......with Bloor Homes paying Estate Agents fees and monitoring your sale, what could be easier?
Mortgage Store are 'new build' mortgage specialists!
Newly built homes remain a very popular option with purchasers who desire a fresh exterior and interior that they can simply put their own mark upon. Not only can these properties be more environmentally friendly, but they can also be cost effective as they may have more efficient boilers, heaters and insulation than older properties, which could save you money on future utility bills. In addition, purchasing a 'new build' is usually a much simpler process as there is no chain or previous owner. We are the nominated mortgage broker for many National new build developers as shown on our home page. Mortgage Store experts can help you identify a suitable property, appraise you of your mortgage options, negotiate the right deal with the developer and guide you through the whole buying process up to completion. Spoilt for Choice!
Not only will you have the choice of many new build sites and property types in your area, there is also a multitude of different schemes and funding options available. We can offer mortgages on new build properties with deposits from as little as 5%, this is normally through one of the many schemes on offer through the builder. For further information on mortgages please contact our sales office who will be able to put your in touch with a mortgage consultant.
- Lounge - 4.31 x 4.35
(14'2" x 14'3")
- Kitchen Dining area - 3,67 x 4.34
(12'4" s 13'11")
- Bedroom one - 4.29 x 3.45
(14'11 x 11'4")
- en suite -
- Bedroom two - 4.29 x 2.82
(14'1" x 9'3")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_116_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.