3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBarwick at Silkwood Gate, Dewsbury Road, Wakefield, WF2
- En suite master bed
- Open-plan lounge diner
- Breakfast kitchen
- French doors to garden
- Ground floor W.C
- Help to buy available
- Buy with a 5% deposit
- Good choice of 1, 3 & 4 bedroom homes
- Excellent access to main roads & motorways
- Homes for first time buyers, couples & families
This home is IDEAL FOR ENTERTAINING friends and family, with a STYLISH MODERN KITCHEN and OPEN-PLAN LOUNGE with DINING AREA and FRENCH DOORS leading to the rear garden. You'll also find practical STORAGE SPACE and a downstairs W.C off the hallway. Upstairs there are TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, the master with EN SUITE, and a further SINGLE BEDROOM.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Lounge/dining Room - 4.45 x 4.6m (14'7" x 15'1")
- Kitchen - 3.71 x 2.31m (12'2" x 7'7")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.65 x 2.61m (12'0" x 8'7")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.12 x 2.61m (10'3" x 8'7")
- Bedroom 3 - 2.72 x 1.92m (8'11" x 6'4")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45406002.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_183. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.