1 bedroom apartment for saleDixie Court at Catford Green, Dempsey Court, Adenmore Road, Catford, London, SE6 4BS
- Help to Buy available
- Open plan living/dining
- Total area: 544 sq ft/50.6 sq m
- South facing balcony
- Abingdon carpet to hallway, bedrooms and living/dining rooms
- Recessed LED downlighters to hallway, kitchen and bathroom
- Zanussi appliances
- Video entry phone
- On-site property management through Barratt Residential Asset Management (BRAM)
- A ten-year NHBC Buildmark Warranty for your new home
Apartment featuring a SOUTH FACING BALCONY accessible from the open plan living/dining, and a bedroom with BUILT-IN WARDROBE. The fully-fitted kitchen comes with Electrolux stainless steel microwave and integrated extractor hood. The bathroom includes Grohe chrome finish brassware and contemporary white sanitary ware. Totalling 544 sq ft/50.6 sq m. HELP TO BUY is available on this apartment.
- Kitchen - 2.38 x 2.4m (7'9'' x 7'10'')
- Lounge / Dining - 3.4 x 5.6m (11'1'' x 18'4'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 2.9 x 3.54m (9'6'' x 11'7'')
- Bathroom - 1.8 x 2.65m (5'10'' x 8'8'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45406056.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1_381. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.