3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWoodbridge at Bure Meadows, Sir Williams Lane, Aylsham, NR11
- Double parking space
- West facing garden
- Kitchen/dining room
- 911 square feet
- Fantastic choice of properties with 2, 3, 4 or 5 bedrooms
- High quality interior specification to every home
- Fitted with latest energy-efficient appliances
- You'll have easy reach of the Coast and the Broads
This is a modern three bedroom home with two parking spaces. You could move into this new home for just 80% of the market value through Broadland District Council, subject to meeting eligibility criteria.
- Kitchen / Dining - 3.2 x 4.64m (10'5'' x 15'2'')
- Lounge - 3.55 x 4.51m (11'7'' x 14'9'')
- Wc - 1.49 x 1.83m (4'10'' x 6'0'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.65 x 3.13m (15'3'' x 10'3'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 2.37 x 4.16m (7'9'' x 13'7'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.21 x 3.06m (7'3'' x 10'0'')
- Bathroom - 1.92 x 2.37m (6'3'' x 7'9'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45406086.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_82. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.