5 bedroom detached house for saleWelford at Maple Park, Butts Lane, Stanford-Le-Hope, SS17
- Last home remaining!
- 3 bath/shower rooms
- 3 storey
- Single attached garage
- Utility room
- Large separate living room
- Part of a a major transformation in Stanford-le-Hope
- Surrounded by lush green open spaces
The FIVE BEDROOM Welford split over THREE FLOORS, features spacious and bright living accommodation. The LARGE KITCHEN/DINING ROOM has feature FRENCH DOORS leading to the garden and a separate UTILITY ROOM. The Master bedroom has wardrobes and EN SUITE, with bedroom two also benefitting from a wardrobe. Two further double and one single bedroom complete the accommodation.
- Kitchen / Family / Dining - 5.03 x 6.43m (16'5'' x 21'1'')
- Lounge - 5 x 4.53m (16'4'' x 14'10'')
- Wc - 1.41 x 1.9m (4'7'' x 6'3'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 5.15 x 3.87m (16'10'' x 12'8'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.26 x 1.41m (4'1'' x 4'7'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.8 x 2.84m (12'5'' x 9'4'')
- Bedroom 5 (single) - 3.43 x 2.55m (11'3'' x 8'4'')
- Bathroom - 1.27 x 1.96m (4'2'' x 6'4'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4.55 x 3.9m (14'11'' x 12'9'')
- Bedroom 4 (double) - 3.94 x 3.41m (12'11'' x 11'2'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45406122.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_335. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.