4 bedroom detached house for saleIRVING at Aspect, Anlaby, Lowfield Road, Anlaby, HU10
- £3,999 Stamp duty contribution
- Move in for Summer
- Detached family home
- Bay fronted lounge
- French doors to garden
- En suite to master
- Open plan kitchen
- Family bathroom
- Single garage
This attractive four bedroom home offers plenty of space for families. The airy BAY FRONTED lounge is a great space for relaxing. Whilst the OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN DINER with family areas and FRENCH DOORS leading out to the garden is ideal for entertaining. Upstairs, the master bedroom enjoys an EN SUITE shower room while another double bedroom and two single bedrooms share the family bathroom.
- Kitchen - 5.98 x 4.47m (19'7'' x 14'8'')
- Lounge - 3.32 x 5.03m (10'10'' x 16'5'')
- Utility - 1.47 x 1.61m (4'9'' x 5'3'')
- Wc - 1 x 1.44m (3'3'' x 4'8'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.23 x 4.19m (10'7'' x 13'8'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.17 x 1.65m (7'1'' x 5'4'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.2 x 3.34m (10'5'' x 10'11'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 3.29 x 2.25m (10'9'' x 7'4'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 3.26 x 2.56m (10'8'' x 8'4'')
- Bathroom - 1.7 x 2.2m (5'6'' x 7'2'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45406143.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_26. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.